Missed school days and late effects can make education challenging for pediatric cancer patients and survivors. This is why ASK has created an education toolkit to help guide parents, teachers and doctors in creating a plan to support the child in the classroom. This toolkit was made possible with a grant from the Virginia Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, "Coping with Childhood Leukemia and Lymphoma"
- Children's Oncology Group, "Health Link: Educational Issues Following Treatment for Childhood Cancer"
- Children's Oncology Group, "Health Link: Emotional Issues After Childhood Cancer"
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society, "14 Essential Things to Know When Childhood Cancer Touches Your School"
- Understood.com, "Slow Processing Speed and Anxiety: What You Need to Know"